Thank you for choosing Cumberland Diabetes Center! Below is patient information to help you prepare for your time with us.
Cumberland Diabetes Center Patient Information
You will receive personalized treatment through medical, nursing, and dietary services that are meant to help improve your overall health through sustainable lifestyle changes.
We want you to be an active participant in your healthcare and encourage you to:
- Provide information about your healthcare needs, preferences, values, and goals
- Share your complete medical history and any changes to your health
- Ask questions
- Provide feedback about your treatment plan, including any problems with following the plan or reaching your health goals
- Contact us with any health concerns
As a proud member of Covenant Health, the foundation of Cumberland Diabetes Center is built on Covenant Health’s pledge to always put our patients first, provide excellence in all we do, and to be the first and best choice for your healthcare.
We offer in-person and telemedicine appointments.
For more information about the services at Cumberland Diabetes Center or to schedule an appointment, please call (931) 459-7164. No physician referral is required.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
Click here for our secure patient portal where you can easily access your health information.
Your test results, including blood and other studies, will be ready for your review in approximately two weeks after your office visit.
When your test results are ready, they’ll be available on the MyCovenantHealth patient portal, and we’ll send you a letter with a copy of your results. If any immediate action is necessary, we’ll contact you by phone.
If you’ve not heard from us in two weeks and are unable to access the patient portal, call our office at (931) 459-7164.
Please have your pharmacy fax a request form to (931) 210-5032.
You may also call our office at (931) 459-7164 to have your prescription sent to your pharmacy.
Please allow 48 hours to complete your prescription refill request.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on various health topics.