At Cumberland Diabetes Center, our healthcare team provides personalized treatment through medical, nursing, and dietary services that are meant to help prevent and manage diabetes or obesity.
Diabetes and Obesity Management Services
- Pre-diabetes intervention
- Education and management of newly diagnosed diabetes
- Intensive care of type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Nutrition counseling
- Weight loss management
- Exercise physiology
- Glucose monitoring, interpretations, and training
- Certified insulin pump training and management
- Diabetes education group and individual classes
- Diabetes support group
- Retinal screening
- Annual diabetes foot exams
- Virtual health visits
Diabetes Boot Camp
At our diabetes boot camp, we offer patients the opportunity to connect with other people seeking to successfully improve their overall health through sustainable lifestyle changes. Our certified healthcare providers will meet with patients in group meetings and one-on-one appointments to discuss nutrition, physical activity, diabetes prevention and management, and to celebrate achievements over a three month period.
For more information about the diabetes and obesity management services offered at our practice, please call (931) 459-7164.